Moving to Brisbane
An Introduction to Brisbane
As one of the oldest cities in Australia, the sunny climes of Brisbane attracts countless visitors every year. If you are thinking of moving to Brisbane you’ll find incredible nature and a fascinating cityscape. Nicknamed ‘Brisvegas’, Brisbane offers endless things to keep you occupied and is the perfect place for those liking for a more varied lifestyle.
What to Expect When Moving to Brisbane?
Popular for its nightlife, varied sights and its weather in the heart of Australia’s ‘Sunshine State’, those moving to Brisbane will find plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy and a high standard of living. Those moving to Brisbane may also be surprised to find a strong fashion focus with Brisbane Fashion Week taking centre stage.
Cost of Living When Moving to Brisbane
Those moving to Brisbane from Sydney may find a much lower cost of loving for things such as rent and groceries. Brisbane also works out on average as slightly cheaper to live in than other Australian cities such as Melbourne or Perth. However, due to increased popularity, the cost of living has risen for those moving to Brisbane in recent years meaning that it works out as having a slightly higher cost of living than cities such as Adelaide.
Working in Brisbane
Those thinking of working in Brisbane will find one of Australia’s fastest growing cities for employment and a thriving workplace for a range of industries. Some key industries for those living and working in Brisbane include business services, manufacturing, finance, education, health, government, mining, retail and transport.
Best Places to Live in Brisbane
These are some of the most popular places to live for those looking to move to Brisbane.
- East Brisbane
- Mount Gravatt East
- North Lakes
- Springfield Lakes
- Bridgeman Downs
Top Things to Do in Brisbane
Check out our list of top things to do for those moving to Brisbane.
- Scale new heights at Kangaroo Point Cliffs.
- Shop until you drop with live music in Brisbane’s CBD.
- Wander through the beautiful Brisbane City Botanic Gardens.
- Take a hike to Mount Coot-Tha.
- Discover the stars at the Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium.
- Eat, walk, swim and relax on the South Bank.
Palmers Relocations Services to Brisbane
Our local removals services to Brisbane include:
– Door-to-door removal services
– Dismantling and reassembling of furnishings
– Wrapping of all fabric items in brand new plastic coverings
– Use of full-time and trained Palmers personnel at both uplift and delivery
– Storage options for both short and long-term requirements
– Valet unpacking services, home cleaning services, car transportations, pet transportation & boarding services
Get your free quote today for a full local removal to Brisbane.
When you book a removal with Palmers Relocations, we make sure that we go above and beyond to make your relocation as stress-free as possible.
Trust The Palmers difference